10 Concurrent and Co-Located Conferences on Artificial Intelligence
and Machine Learning in Madison Along with GP-98
There were a total of 10 concurrent and co-located conference events
in Madison in Madison in late July 1998. For the latest information on these
other events in Madison, see the AAAI hompage page at www.aaai.org.
Various joint activities are currently being planned among the various concurrent
and co-located conferences.
Six events will be held concurrently in Madison with GP-98:
Then, the following two events will be held in Madison immediately after
- Genetic Programming 1998 Conference on July 22 - 25 (GP-98)
- Inductive Logic Programming conference on July 22 - 24 (ILP-98),
- International Conference of Machine Learning on July 24 - 26 (ICML-98),
- Computational Learning Theory l998 Conference on July 24 - 26 (COLT-98),
- Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence 1998 Conference on July 24-26
- Symposium on Genetic Algorithms on July 22 - 25 (SGA-98)
(See below for brief details).
Then, the following two events will be held in Madison a few days later:
- American Association for Artificial Intelligence on July 26 - 30 (AAAI-98
- Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence on July 26 - 30 (IAAI-98
- the meeting of the Society for Text and Discoursed on July 29 - 31 (S&TD-98),
- Cognitive Science 1998 Conference on August 1 - 4 (Cog Sci 98).
Click here to go to